Spring is in full swing and with a little bit warmer weather, it is time to shed our winter pieces and embrace the new spring trends. And what might those fashion trends be? Some interesting ones to say the least! We have listed the top 2018 spring fashion trends, along with apparel ideas to rock the looks from the runway.
Dark wash denim had a large presence on the runway. From jeans and jackets to skirts and suiting separates, it dominated in every form of apparel. Dark denim is universally flattering and is a classic wardrobe piece with lots of versatility and styling options. Designers sporting this look this season include: Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, Fendi, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, and Max Mara.
More over-the-top than ever, fringe rocked the runway. Playful and flirty, this trend can be the center of attention in the form of a full fringe dress or more subtly as tassels accenting a simple outfit. Designers embracing this trend include: Calvin Klein, Balmain, Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, Altuzarra, and Céline.
Millennial pink had its turn, and now lavender is ready for the spot light! This pastel is the new must-have color of the season. All different shades of lavender have emerged, including metallic versions. Whether worn as a statement or as a simple accessory, lavender is the It color for spring. Designers loving this color include: Valentino, Max Mara, Tom Ford, Michael Kors, and Roberto Cavalli.
Plaid triumphed as the standout print of the season. Whether you are drawn to classic patterns or gingham-inspired checks, plaid is a winning look. With all the color combinations, it is easy to embrace this trend in the most flattering version for you. Designers exploring with this print include: Fendi, Hermes, Marni, Balenciaga, Ralph Lauren, and Burberry.
The classic trench coat has been reimagined in endless new ways. Feathers, sheer fabrics, and cropped, just to name a few, are some of the looks you will see this season. Designers reinventing this timeless wardrobe piece include: Victoria Beckham, Nina Ricci, Alexander McQueen, Dior, Céline, and Balenciaga.
- Dress: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-zip-through-denim-body-con-dress/4897837?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=denim+dress
- Stevie Tote: https://www.bedstu.com/accessories/bags/stevie-black-lux
- Occam Heels: https://www.bedstu.com/women/wedges-heels/occam-black-lux
- Dress: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/line-dot-marais-shirtdress/4811151?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=simple+dress&top=72&price=%27%2450-%24100~~40%27&color=%27White%27
- Silverrock Bag: https://www.bedstu.com/accessories/bags/silverrock-tan-white
- Olivia Heels: https://www.bedstu.com/women/wedges-heels/olivia-brown
- Labellum Handbag: https://www.bedstu.com/accessories/bags/labellum-nectar-lux
- Jean: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-jamie-high-waist-crop-skinny-jeans-blue-green/4525689?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=cropped%20jeans%20for%20women&typein=cropped%20&position=2
- Las Cruces sandal: https://www.bedstu.com/catalog/product/view/id/22926
- Sweater: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/free-people-coco-v-neck-sweater/4826485?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=lavender+tops
- Shirt: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rails-taitum-plaid-shirt/4740389?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=plaid&page=2&top=72
- Parton Bag: https://www.bedstu.com/accessories/bags/parton-navy-rustic
- White jeans: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ag-the-prima-crop-cigarette-jeans/4277254?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=white+cropped+jeans
- Yell Bootie: https://www.bedstu.com/women/booties/yell-29909 yell navy rustic
- Jacket: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/leith-crop-trench-jacket/4728343?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=trench+coat&top=72&price=%27%2450-%24100~~40%27%7C%27%24100-%24150~~50%27
- Cadence Bag: https://www.bedstu.com/accessories/bags/cadence-black-rustic
- Jeans: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-jamie-super-rip-skinny-jeans-petite/4580065?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=black+cropped+denim
- Blaire Bootie: https://www.bedstu.com/women/booties/blaire-29919